Accessory Buildings

Accessory Buildings
In order to construct or place an accessory building (garages, carports, sheds, etc.) within the City of Denison, you must have a building permit. All accessory buildings must be permitted. To obtain a permit, you must submit:

A permit application
A site plan

The distance the building must be located from property lines depends on the zoning district where the accessory building will be constructed.

You must also indicate whether the building will include any electrical or plumbing.