Starting January 2nd 2018 we will require a digital set of plans for new construction, revisions, and major remodels.
The City of Denison Building Department ensures safe, high quality development and construction through on-site inspections to ensure compliance with all required permit procedures, while offering superior customer service.
The city's quality of life improves through consistent enforcement and application of adopted building codes.
Online Permitting and Registration
Visit our online permitting and registration page to:
- Estimate permit fees
- Search for registered contractors
- Register as a contractor
- Renew contractor registration
- 2012 International Building Code
- 2012 International Residential Code
- 2012 International Mechanical Code
- 2012 International Plumbing Code
- 2012 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code New!
- 2012 International Existing Building Code
- 2017 National Electrical Code New!
- Sign Regulations
Agency LinksLink to page
Applications & Forms
View applications and forms for building, planning and zoning, registration, and required permits.Link to page
Check out residential and commercial building permit plan review and inspection process.Link to page
Find development fee schedules and charges for plan reviews, plats, variance requests, and zone changes.Link to page
Permit InformationLink to page