1. Code Violation

    Use the request tracker module to report a code violation to the authorities.

  2. Other Problem

    Complete the online form to report potholes and nonemergency damage to the Public Works Department.

  3. Stray Animal

    Contact the Police Department's Animal Services.

  4. Street Light Outage

    Check out the online reporting map and form.

  5. Tall Grass or Accumulated Trash